Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
My To-Be-Read pile is constantly changing and growing, but here are the ten books I plan on reading this spring:
Books That Are/Were Released This Spring:
1. Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver – because I’m REALLY not ready to say goodbye to these characters yet.
2. Tarnish by Katherine Longshore (June 18) – for my historical fix.
3. If You Hold a Seed by Elly MacKay (March 28) – because Elly’s artwork is breathtaking AND she lives in my hometown/one of my favourite places!
4. Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (June 6) – so I can get answers to my questions from Masque of the Red Death.
5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – because any book that receives John Green’s high praise like this one is a book I am going to check out. No question.
Books That Have Been Patiently Waiting On My Shelf For Their Turn:
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver – because I LOVE her writing and for some reason STILL have not gotten around to reading this one.
3. Feedback by Robison Wells – because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!
4. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner – exact same reason as above.
5. The Nine Lives of Travis Keating by Jill MacLean – because I fell in love with her books while interning and want to start at the beginning.
Which books are on your TBR list this spring? Share your answers in comments.