Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Below is a list of the ten novels I hope are still being read 30 years from now. Some are classics that are already being read 30 years after their publication, some are new(er) releases, and some are just favourites I hope people don’t forget.
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler